Assessment 1 Step 2 – Project Proposal
Step 2, worth 25% of total unit marks: Project proposal.
For this assignment, due at the end of week 6, you will be asked to use the feedback from step 1 to prepare a proposal detailing your proposed project. The proposal is to be written in professional report format and contains the following:
- a short, preliminary literature review that places your project within the context of your profession;
- a focused research aim, and at least one research question; and
- a research plan, including: an overview of your proposed methods of data collection and data analysis; Gantt chart schedule; and clear presentation of data sources.
The required length for this report is 1,750 words (+/- 10%), excluding preliminaries, reference list and appendices. You are required to include at least 10 suitable high-quality peer-reviewed scholarly journal articles.
Assessment criteria (please click here for a detailed marking rubric):
- Feasibility of project within time-frame
- Aim and objectives/research questions
- Preliminary criticalliterature review
- Organisation of the project
- Written communication
Assessment briefing video: Watch all video resources in the additional resource section of Moodle till week 6.